D'Addario Chromes Bass strings are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Delivering a distinctive damped, but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce, D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
• D'Addario's lightest gauge flatwound bass guitar set
• Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
• Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .075, .095
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh