Pro-Arte, the world's most popular classical strings are D'Addario's premium classical guitar string sets. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
• D'Addario's best selling Pro Arte set, Normal tension offers balance of volume and comfortable resistance
• Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
• Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Trebles .0280, .0322, .0403 Basses .029, .35, .043
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh