D'Addario Half Rounds Electric Guitar Strings are round wound with stainless steel and then precision ground leaving the outer surface smooth and "semi flat." The result is a string with the tone and tension characteristics of round wound strings, with asmoother feel, similar to flat wound strings.
• D'Addario's popular jazz light gauging with an exclusive semi-flat surface
• Centerless ground stainless steel delivers round wound tension with a flatwound feel
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Stainless Steel .024, .032, .042, .052