Pro-Arte, the world's most popular classical strings are D'Addario's premium classical guitar string sets. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
• Hard tension for increased resistance, volume and projection
• Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
• Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh